An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) provides details on the energy performance of the property and what you can do to improve it.

Commercial EPC

Commercial EPC

Pyramid Solution South East Ltd employs only fully accredited and qualified Energy Assessors to carry out the commercial EPCs.


Hot Water Cylinder Installations

We provide all different types of cylinder installations – Gravity-fed hot water systems and Direct or Indirect Unvented systems.


Inventories - Inventory and Check in/ Check out/ Mid Term

At Pyramid Solution South East Ltd we provide accurate, detailed inventories, which include all items in the property at the commencement of the let as well as any existing damage.

Electrical Works

Electrical Works

Pyramid Solution South East Ltd carries out a big variety of Electrical Works, from small electrical installations or alternations to fuse board installation and full re-wiring.


Plumbing Repairs

Repair is one of the specialties of Pyramid Solution South East Ltd, we do all kinds of plumbing jobs, including bathroom repairs, toilet repairs, tap replacement, and many others.


EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report)

An Electrical Installation Condition Report is a mandatory certificate that details the condition of all electrical circuits in a property. Our company has fully qualified electricians who will ensure that your property is safe and compliant with current regulations.

GAS Safety Record

GSI (Gas Safety Inspection)

GSI is a mandatory certificate for every rental property and it involves testing on all gas appliances in the property from a qualified and Gas Safe Registered Engineer. As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants in relation to gas safety.


Legionella Risk Assessment

Under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations, owners and operators of all commercial premises have a statutory duty to control the risk of legionella bacteria in water systems.

Gas Installation

Gas Boiler Installations

Our Company provides all kinds of Gas Boiler installation – Combi, System, Heat Only boilers and System Changeover. We are working closely with Brands like Baxi, Vaillant, Worcester and Main.


HIU Service and Installations

We have a team of engineers trained to work, install and service all kinds of HIU Units, we can meet the needs and requirements of the most complex HIU Unit systems.

PAT Testing

PAT Testing

Portable appliance testing is required by any Landlords, Agents, and Businesses who need to comply with The Health & Safety Act (1974).

Electrical Fault Finding

Electrical Fault Finding

If you have an electric fault at your property, our electricians are here to help you rectify them.

Floor Plan

Floor Plans

Our company provides Basic Floor plans in 2D for all kinds of properties.



Asked Questions

What is an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?

The assessment is based on the construction and type of the dwelling and all the relevant fittings such as heating systems, insulation, fixed outlets, lighting, double glazing, etc.

How long is the EPC valid for?

The EPC is valid for 10 Years

Area EPCs legally required?

Yes. EPCs became a legal requirement in October 2008 as part of government plans to reduce carbon emissions from homes to zero by 2016. EPCs are legally required from the first day of marketing your property and if you or your agent don’t instruct one, you are risking being fined.

Are GSIs legally required?

Yes. Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants in relation to gas safety, which means that by law landlords must repair and maintain gas pipework, flues, and appliances in a safe condition and ensure an annual gas safety check on each appliance and flue has been undertaken. Before any new tenancy starts, landlords must make sure that these checks have been conducted within one year before the start of the tenancy. A Gas Safety Certificate is required by law for all rental properties in the UK where gas appliances are present and are valid for 12 months.

How often do I need to carry out a Gas Safety Inspection?

Every 12 Months

I am selling my property, what sort of Certificates I will need?

Certificates that will be required are an EPC and an Electrical Installation Condition Report or Electrical Installation Certificate, in case re-wiring or fuse board change has been done.

When is an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) required?

By law, a domestic Energy Performance Certificate, known as an EPC, is required for properties when built, sold, or let and must be ordered for potential buyers and tenants before the property is marketed. It is the responsibility of the person selling or renting a residential property to have a valid EPC to show to prospective buyers and tenants.

I will be renting out my property, what sort of Certificates I will need?

Certificates that will be required are an EPC, Electrical Installation Condition Report, Gas Safety Certificate, Fire Safety Certificate, and Legionella Risk Assessment.

Is PAT Test required to be done every year?

Although PAT certificates are not legally required they are the most important maintenance precaution and also one of the most effective ways to minimize electric risks from faulty appliances to any landlord’s rental properties or office premises. It is vital that electrical equipment is regularly inspected and maintained as failure to comply could result in serious injury or prosecution.

What is Legionella Risk Assessment?

Legionella is a bacteria found in water that causes “legionnaires’ disease” – a severe form of pneumonia that in some cases can be lethal. It usually grows in stored, stagnant, and/or re-circulated water between 20–45 °C and where there is a source of nutrients for the organism such as the presence of rust, sludge, scale, organic matter, and biofilms. It is killed by high temperatures at 60°C or above. The bacteria in the water increases daily if the taps are not used, and high levels could be reached by the 7th day of no use. Legionnaires’’ disease affects the lungs. It is very rare and for somebody to become infected they would have to breathe in droplets of water that contain legionella germs from contaminated water systems.

What is a Check-out inspection required to be done?

The check-out report is similar to the check-in inspection in that it also provides a thorough non-intrusive description of the property’s condition however a check-out is carried out at the end of a tenancy when the tenant is about to move out of their property. Our best practice shows that the check-out report is a great tool to compare the condition of a property at the start of tenancy with that at the end of tenancy and determine if there are any property misuses or damages. This is why Pyramid always recommends to customers to carry out check-out inspections on the properties where our independent professional inventory clerks have conducted the check-in inspections. This way we can guarantee not only that the two reports are fully comparable but will also provide you with a color-coded check-out report, which details any changes, damages, missing items, and or discrepancies in the property’s condition.

Can I let my property if my EPC is with Rating below E?

Since 1 April 2020, landlords can no longer let or continue to let properties covered by the MEES Regulations if they have an EPC rating below E unless they have a valid exemption in place. If you are currently planning to let a property with an EPC rating of F or G, you need to improve the property’s rating to E or register an exemption, before you enter into a new tenancy.

Do I need an Inventory report done when moving in new tenants?

Inventories are not legally required however they are an essential part of any tenancy, and according to many experts in the field, they are second only to the rental agreement in terms of importance. Without an inventory report, the landlord will be unable to prove damage to a property if the matter is disputed, and the number of cases where the landlord is failing to get any compensation due to insufficient evidence is growing. Likewise, tenants should always demand that a property inventory is provided so that they avoid being accused of or billed for the damage they are not responsible for.

What is a Mid-term inspection, and do I need it done every 6 Months?

An interim inspection, which can be a mid-term or a quarterly inspection, is conducted to ensure that the tenants maintain the property according to the terms described in their tenancy agreement and do not cause any damages during their occupancy. The interim report is the landlords’ insurance against bad tenants or sub-letting and gives the landlord the peace of mind that their property is looked after properly.

How often do I need to carry out the Electrical Installation Condition Report?

For tenanted properties, a report on domestic properties is required to be undertaken every 5 years or at every tenancy change, whichever comes first. The EICR is essential to ensure the electrical safety of your property and of your tenants.
Industry guidance recommends this should not exceed ten years for an owner-occupied home.

Do I need to carry out a Boiler Service every year?

A boiler service should be carried out at least once a year to ensure the boiler is operating properly and is safe to use. Poorly maintained or faulty boilers present a serious health risk to occupants because they can cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.
For new appliances, annual boiler service is one of the conditions that have to be strictly followed in order for the warranty to be applicable. If a new appliance has not been regularly serviced boiler warranty will be voided.